The boycott is getting some play. From my usual peeps (like Jack) and from people I've never met.
Sweet.
Today I was considering buying a Sam Adams to photograph some sort of poetic-justice sort of destruction. Mark and Dave have been playing listeners dumping and flushing the stuff. I figure there are other creative ways to show your disdain.
But then I realized, a sale is a sale to good ol' Sam Adams (the beer). To buy a protest beer, even to destroy it, is to add to their coffers. And, damn it, I won't let them win that easy.
I call upon all boycotters to actually boycott. No protest beers to destroy. No nothing. Do not buy Sam Adams. If you have some, take it back and pull money back from their pockets. Tell your local store to please stop carrying it. Tell them you won't come back until they stop.
This is a serious boycott, people, born of a ridiculous and humurous circumstance. Even if you don't care for Sam Adams (the candidate), you must stand up against the tyranny of Sam Adams (the beer).
P.S. I say we sue them to drop the name of the famous patriot before they destroy his rich legacy with their weak brew...
October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment