October 26, 2007

Sam Adams Beer: Watching Wikipedia

No, I don't think they're watching Wikipedia. At least, not yet.

I've checked to see if it has been updated with this recent flap yet. In this day and age, these sorts of things end up in all sorts of places. Given that, as the Mark & Dave website notes, this story is now an international sensation (I saw a Guardian story, from the UK paper, discussing it, and they also mention Pravda and some other international mentions), it would seem it's reached a legitimacy threshold where a Wikipedia update is in order.

Of course, I'm not good at Wikipedia. Otherwise I'd be inclined to do it myself.

Anyone interested in updating the Sam Adams Beer Wikipedia page in a clear and factual way to highlight the corporation's current shenanigans, and skilled in the Wiki mojo, is encouraged to do so here. If I did it, there'd be enough snotty editorializing that it probably would get removed post-haste...

No comments: