Average insights into the life of an average person from Portland, OR. Any comedy is entirely unintentional. Formerly Pieman's Le Blogue.
More pics as time and energy permit...
U Rock Chris! Congrats to you and Gena. It is tough to tell, but Stella might look like you with hair
Look at ALL that hair!!!What a doll!Thanks for thinking of us and sending the pics...Told Le about Stella... expect a call soon...OCG
ANDBTW (bee tee dub) Missus looks amazing for just having a baby!!!
She's beautiful! (And I also wish I'd have looked nearly that good post-labor...alas, I did not.)
Ditto to OCG - so much hair! She's a cutie - can't wait for close ups. And, yes, if I look as good as your wife after I have this baby I'll be a happy woman. Congrats to you both and your families. Stella is beautiful.
You got to change your profile!!!!"Father"LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
U Rock Chris! Congrats to you and Gena. It is tough to tell, but Stella might look like you with hair
Look at ALL that hair!!!
What a doll!
Thanks for thinking of us and sending the pics...
Told Le about Stella... expect a call soon...
OCG
AND
BTW (bee tee dub) Missus looks amazing for just having a baby!!!
She's beautiful! (And I also wish I'd have looked nearly that good post-labor...alas, I did not.)
Ditto to OCG - so much hair! She's a cutie - can't wait for close ups.
And, yes, if I look as good as your wife after I have this baby I'll be a happy woman.
Congrats to you both and your families. Stella is beautiful.
You got to change your profile!!!!
"Father"
LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment