E-I-E-I-O!
As Rusty's Blog gets ready to quietly celebrate its first birthday tomorrow, and as we even more quietly celebrate the already-passed second birthday of the Rusty Line of blogs (an unofficial search shows I've been over at the Metblog since March 2nd, 2005, and the now-defunct former not-named-Rusty-but-authored-by-me-and-nearly-ended-my-career-blog, where I got my start, dated back to July 25th, 2004.
For those of you who still keep track, thanks for caring. Rusty's Blog shall roll on, and when I have the opportunity to make it more interesting, I absolutely will. Just not in that place right now.
But I am excited to report that I'm enjoying one of the best aspects of land ownership. And that's farming.
Okay, "farming" may be a strong term, given my acreage is measured in feet and not ... uh ... acreage. I think the practical people call it "gardening." But who wants to be practical?
Last year, there was much celebration had over my peach tree, which practically pulled itself down with delicious, lovely golden fuzzy orbs. The celebration was a bit more pronounced over at the blog of my pal Betsy, who is often better at putting her thoughts to paper. Or screen. Or keyboard. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment