* well, the best movie-watching experience, anyway.
And, no, I'm not kidding.
Here are the pre-requisites:
1. Have some beer before-hand.
2. Go with some friends.
3. Make sure the theater is filled with similarly loosened-up males who seem to get that the movie is an experience, not art.
And then strap in.
I honestly believe this is the Rocky Horror Picture Show of our generation. When Samuel L. Jackson finally laments how sick he is of all of those muthafuckin' snakes on the muthafuckin' plane, and everyone in the audience joins in in boisterous glee, you know you're part of something special...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Saw it today.
Without beer.
With a group of girls.
Loved it!
I can't remember the last time a movie had me screaming and laughing and blurting expletives.
It was a blast.. We made some parodies based on the "film".. is it a film or just a cheesy movie?
Snakes on a Parody
happy+middle is a portland based sketch comedy group.
Now you're making me want to see it...
Post a Comment