Nice work. I can't imagine how long it took you to do this- I would think it took more than a day. Very creative! Also, where is this wall? I've never seen one that would allow this kind of thing. If you got permission, though, that is AWESOME!
Can't take any credit; found it elsewhere on the web and, like you was impressed, so decided to post it here. I'd guess it was, at least, tolerated by the wall-owner, since I'd think this person had to make many return trips...
2 comments:
Hi there!
Nice work. I can't imagine how long it took you to do this- I would think it took more than a day. Very creative! Also, where is this wall? I've never seen one that would allow this kind of thing. If you got permission, though, that is AWESOME!
Can't take any credit; found it elsewhere on the web and, like you was impressed, so decided to post it here. I'd guess it was, at least, tolerated by the wall-owner, since I'd think this person had to make many return trips...
Post a Comment