August 08, 2007

Obligatory "Barry Hit 756" Acknowledgement

If you're looking for coverage on the "new record holder," you can go to this link for a good run-down of what's being said out there. I'm also borrowing their asterisk, because I can't get a big enough font on Blogger.



It's no mistake that Kurt Vonnegut drew an asterisk when referring to an asshole. He must've seen this coming.

Anyway, now that I don't have to hear about Barry trying to chase down Hank Aaron's record anymore, I can go back to what I was doing yesterday -- acknowledging Hammering Hank as the all-time home run king. As long as the asterisk remains, Bonds has no legitimacy to me whatsoever, and thus needn't be acknowledged any further.

1 comment:

hannahhas said...

This guy is too much. What about that Japanese guy (Sataharu-oh ?) Who has over 800 home runs. Bonds is not a baseball hero.