February 03, 2008

Netflix commercial

I like Netflix. Turns out they filmed a commercial using local Netflix customers recently, and it's playing now.

If you watch, you may see something interesting. Then again, you may not. Guess it all depends on who you know.

4 comments:

Men at The Well said...

I hope you got paid for it!

Rusty said...

One year free. But to maintain the integrity of the project, they didn't tell me anything about compensation until afterwards; I only had my assumptions to rely on.

Angela Renee said...

I filmed it too, but didnt see myself. I'll stay tuned for another one since they mainly focused on watch instantly with me.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the one they show before every single video on Yahoo, which features only fat women who are really exited about not having to move off the couch for the next 3 hours, and their 6 kids.