A friend of mine was noting, one morning, that as he's been checking on my blog lately, he's been noticing a definite religious bent of late. Not that he has a problem with it or anything, but he was just wondering what's the deal?
There's no deal. I've always had a religious bent to myself, but I've just kinda kept it separate from the blog. Most of the more religious-tinged posts here are in the SOAP series, because I've just found that I tend to write think more, and write more, during Bible studies when I'm using the computer, and that translates well into a blog post. Nothing more, nothing less.
I think my beliefs are part of what make me who I am. Certainly, I'm far from perfect as a person, let alone as a Christian, so there are all sorts of conflicts and tensions in me that manifest themselves in a diverse range of opinions that stem from a variety of foundations. But I figure the few people that come here regularly do so because they're interested in what I think, for whatever reason, and as such it helps them to know what goes into my opinions.
Don't worry, dear reader. I'll continue to be saucy and raunchy or whatever, because the duality of man is such that even as he tries to be good, he's naughty. But I figure if I'm going to share my thoughts, I should share the whole gamut.
That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment