So, in an effort to do something worthwhile with my blog, I'm going to spend the next little while using it to post pictures from my recent trip to Italy.
Today I'll post a few. Then it'll be one-a-day for awhile. Maybe an anecdote or two here-and-there to keep it interesting.
Here goes:
My wife feeding pigeons in St. Mark's Square, Venice.
St. Mark's Campanile, Venice
My wife and our friend Joe, with the Bridge of Sighs in the background, Venice.
Same, but in color.
St. Mark's Square, Venice, at night after a rain.
Down the alley, Venice.
Pigeon lady, Venice.
Fenced yard, Venice.
The Rialto Bridge at night, Venice.
That's it for now. I took alot of pictures. Considering the limitations of my camera, I'm pretty happy with what I was able to get. Come back for more, and let me know what you like or don't like.













No comments:
Post a Comment